Monday, April 30, 2007

more ramblings of a tired mind

Isnt neko such a handsome boy? Haha but dont be fooled by the pix. he's actually a really clumsy and whiney boy. but he's still my pretty pretty boy. :) but he does look good in pics except that cos he's all black sometimes it's really hard to distinguish his features. i used him as my model for the banner for the Singapore Vet Students Society (no, it's not exactly a REAL club). see the banner here! if u look closely at the banner u'll notice a white paw on the bottom right corner of neko's pic. it does look like it's part of his foot but... he's an all black boy. that's actually maumau's paw :)

sigh miss all my animals. still dont know how i'll actually react when i get home though.

right now i feel like my head's abt to explode... but that's probably just my flu talking. have been sick for the past 2 days. :( :( :( i want casey here to cheer me up.

cant wait for spiderman. wanna go watch it in the imax theatre and give myself a headache from spidey swinging across the giant screen. and i cant wait to go HOME!!!!!!!! will be doing a week of farm work at the quail farm back home... haha maybe can bring back free eggs!!! but dammit yea that means my exams are like coming real soon. and the s'pore pple all have just abt finished/finishing their papers. sigh. well at least my exam timetable is quite okay and spaced out... seriously i'm damn lucky they decided to change the format this year and removed most of the prac exams and made them part of the ciriculum instead... so instead of the TWELVE papers they had last year.. i have EIGHT. i think i would die if i have to take 12 papers.

2 comments:

Blain said...

oooh the pic of neko on the poster is so chio! Looks so.. er.. tai tai :P

Anyway you are back alr issit? Gah I'll be back June 1.. will you still be around? I am dying to have a beach outing :P

CarOl said...

errr i'll only be back on 23rd june... haha so yea u'll be back waaaaay b4 me... while i slave away doing my exams :P