Wednesday, April 25, 2007

woohoo!

i've got a microbio test tmr and as usual i must find the most illogical time to be blogging (:

haha maybe it'll turn out like my pathology test where i made up my own genus and species :P the prof said he wasnt that particular abt spelling mistakes when it came to the latin names for the organisms... but i dont think he'll appreciate my very own creations.. haha i was laughing to myself while i was writing the damn things. like i knew like the 1st couple of letters so i wrote ChryXXXXXXX ruXXXXXX yea basically just fill in the Xs with any rubbishy stuff.

but well the woohoo! in my blog heading is definately not abt my tests n stuff... it's cos i'm going to S.AFRICA in december!!! so excited!!! it's a vets in the wild safari tour specially catered to us vet students by some company.. v.expensive though so i'm now in uber-stingy mode. it's for 3 weeks and i cant wait for it!

let's see what else... oh yea though i'm in uber-stingy mode i went clubbing (hmm that probably means i'll have to not eat like 2 meals to recover money loss.. haha) to this super posh club. seriously the decor was damn classy... they had velvet walls and chandeliers and even the toilet was super poshy. too bad the djs werent all that good.

ok time to continue on my quest for microbio excellence (O.o)

No comments: