Tuesday, May 15, 2007

nap time

Ok picture in your mind thousands of little lemmings hurling themselves off a cliff to their deaths. Now imagine those lemmings are my brain cells. I've picked up some seriously bad sleeping habits here. i sleep an average of 5 hrs mon-fri, and 2 days ago i slept for just under 3 hrs cos i was cramming for my microbio test. i'm surprised i could even complete the test considering 3/4 of my brain was asleep.

i need to get more sleep :(

of course that means i'll actually have to set a proper studying schedule. sigh.

i hate the physio lecturers for being so bloody sneaky. last 2 weeks of school and they suddenly drop 3-4 new topics on us. All along it seemed like physio was quite managable, not too many things to study... and then they mash everything tgt just b4 school ends.

ok i need to take a nap now to replenish my REM sleep so that i can study better.

No comments: