Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Whimsical Post

I miss the good old times. i sound old. maybe i am getting old. i miss the times back in secondary school and jc. when life seemed so far ahead of me.. when i dreamt up fantasy futures for myself. Well. the future is now. i'm here at where i want to be. but why am i not as happy as i hoped i will be?

i dont know. there is something wrong with me. i feel there is something missing in my life. i cant just sit back and relax without a care in the world like i used to. and it's not because of my studies. i just feel horrible inside somehow. my studies serve to let me forget my emptyness inside, not worsen it.

aside with the bitterness. the semester has finally started, and i'm officially a VET student. today is like the 3rd day of school and i'm already getting a shitload of names of bones to learn. the anatomy lecturer is pretty disorganised i think... and it's really hard to follow when she points to a part on a bone she's holding, names it and then goes on to the next part before u can absorb anything. thank goodness for practicals. for most of this year i'll be dissecting dogs, greyhounds to be exact. i'll have parts of other animals too but the dog is the main animal.

Went to the night market today and met one of my secondary school friends who i was pretty gam with. Was a pleasant surprise to see her.. lost touch with just about all my secondary school friends already...

oh and swi did laysh tell u about horse face? yeah i forgot to tell u that day at breko. Horseface has a twin and his twin is my classmate in vet science! talk about coincidences eh? for those who dont know who the hell horseface is.... well i think swi willbe angry with me for calling him that anyway.. haha!

ok so i have like a hell of a lot of stuff to read through just for tmr so i better go do that before it gets too late. well hopefully i'll be happier in my next post.

No comments: