Tuesday, November 30, 2004

DECEMBER!!!

YAY! december is FINALLY here!!! :)

heh.. this mean.. it's the christmas season!! yay!! hmm.. but my internet connection still cmi... haha i bet alot of u can tell.. keep on d/c ... talk to me on msn.. like 2 mins later cut off... sigh... dunno wat's wrong wif it.. it's either the modem or the telephone line...

i so love christmas. heh. wonder why... love all the decorations.. the tree.. the lights.. the everything!

yay cant wait for thursday.. the sgmc pple coming over... it's been quite a while since i had pple coming over to my house.. haha try not to wreck my house ya? north-east pple rocks! haha.. sorry lao po.. i'm no longer part of the westside gang liao.. :P

ooh.. KL trip.. hehehe.. cant wait for that either... i want to be as busy as i can this hols! spent gd quality time with all my friends... :) hopefully... my SA mates will plan a class outing soon.... *HINT HINT*...

in the time it took to type this entry.. my internet connection disconnected 3 bloody times.

No comments: