Thursday, November 18, 2004

My First Post

haha.. doesn't the title of this post sound babyish? like "My first colours".. "my first shapes"... hee..

anyway.. YES... due to unreasonably high demand for me to create a blog.. i have succumbed to peer pressure.. and thus u see this blog.. but yeah i do recognise that this will be probably the easiest way for me to communicate wif u guys all the happenings in melbourne..

first things first. why Of Dogs and Cats? well if u know me u really shldnt be asking that question.. hehehe.. maybe i shld put it as Of Dogs and Cats and Lizards.. well Swi? wat do u think of that? still have that lizard toy wif u? hehe.. me and laysh's hard work leh...

ok.. have nothing much to write for now.. after all i'm still in s'pore.. not been preparing much for aust yet.. just slugging around like a.. slug?

well.. gonna end here now.. to those pple with upcoming exams.. study hard and study smart pple! u can do it! TOWARDS DEAN'S LIST!! Yeah! SGMC is the bestest! urgh.. my english skills just flew out of the window... To those pple who finished their exams.. Well it's all over.. so dont fret.. i'm sure u'll do just fine! :)

2 comments:

pinkier said...

hello.. jane here.. =) hee.. not bad not bad... fer a first timer.. hee.. visit my blog too!! eh.. i think matt got e address.. dun wannna post it online.. happily.. happy slacking!! it sucks to b mugging.. bleargh...

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. like I just realised the bg was a dog -_-"

-lao po