Monday, May 01, 2006

Kittycats

hmm yes so here's the link to some pics of my adorable kittens! well they're not adorable all the time.. maumau killed my computer mouse.. as in she bit the wire in 2. yes. sad. and neko scratched my face. yes. sad. but hey! they're kittycats! watcha expect? heh yea they're still cute n cuddly in my book no matter how many times they're claws come out when playing.

they find really weird spots to sleep in. there's this plastic container thingy on the shelve under my table.. and they love to sleep in it. the thing is there's nothing soft or cuddly inside so i have no idea why they like to do that. plus they are forever sitting on the keyboard.. and so i end up with error msgs/weird stuff popping up/etcetc...

hrm my exams will end in june 16.. going off to perth after that.. then coming back to s;pore for a while... my driving test is on june 14 morning and i have an exam paper in the afternoon.. argh! ah well shld be ok la.

life life life.. let's see. what else has been going on... oh i went ktv a few days ago... $35 per head for whole night plus u can order drinks/snacks up to $35 worth so it's pretty good actually. we like camped there til 4am.

k time to go off and watch movie now. :)

No comments: